Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Done, Done, onto the next one!

I'm almost finished my next project! I am going to experiment with some decoupage!

So lets see what this:





(A cute little shelf I found at a Garage sale. I asked it to be included in the sale when I brought a little wooden storage box, as a freebie. The lady was clearly trying to hide her giggles when I asked for it. Thinking "whats this lunatic want with the spider web covered shelf? Let the crazy take it!" Oh well, give me all the looks you want, Score for me!)

Plus this color:




Last night, I got 4 litres from Bunnings for $20 as it was a mistint! Woooo its going to get used a lot I can tell already!


Plus this patterned paper I just brought 10 metres of:





Of and of course some of this baby:





Equals...... Something beautiful??

Maybe...

I sure hope, I'm not left with a giant mess of glue, paper balls, and ruined furniture...

If so, I will have no choice but to set fire to it in the front yard. Screaming on my knees "WHY GOD WHYYYYYYY?" For years to come, the garage sale ladies giggling face will endlessly taunt my dreams making me wake in the middle of the night in cold sweats...

On another note, Why do my family say I am a drama queen?

2 comments:

  1. I'll be watching to see it finished! With that yummy color and that lovely paper, you're off to a great start. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi -- I love your blog and I thank you for signing up to follow mine. I hope that you find a few things that inspire. I wanted to let you know that the contest for the Earlex HV3500 Paint Sprayer is open only to residents of US and Canada due to shipping charges. Your profile says you live in Australia. If you win, will we be shipping the sprayer to a US address? If you could email me and let me know, I would appreciate it. Thank you! Please email me at bobbypinsboardwalk@yahoo.com!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails