Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Everything is coming up Milhouse

Ok, So I read some blogs, ate some sushi, then decided to go to the local hardware store for more ideas.
While sneaking around the paint section trying to find the mistint trolley, eyes all shifting looking very dodgy, I overhead that one of the major paint brand is getting put off the shelf, and they are selling all their 10 litre drums for $40! CHAAAA CHIN!!!!
I went crazy.
200 bucks later, I am feeling very inspired and ready to paint!
I've almost got a spray gun all sorted, should be in my hands by the weekend.
And even better news, its rubbish collection time so everyone around here is throwing away their furniture they no longer love.
Life is looking up :)

1 comment:

  1. Cheap paint and free furniture. Two of my most very favorite things!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails